- High Torque suitable for most DIY carving jobs
- Accurate speed control from front panel
- Accept digital PWM speed control input, 1KHz
- Accept analog speed control input 0-5V or 0-10V
- ER8 Collet accept 1/8 inch or 3.175 mm shank cutting bits
- High precision brushless DC motor spindle with ER8 Collet and variable speed control from both manual mode on front panel or external PWM or analog signals.
- Accept 3.175 mm (1/8 inch) shank carving or milling bit
- Other size of bits are accepted through optional collets
- Spindle maximum rpm 11500
- High quality Mean Well 48V DC switching power supply included in the package. Mounting board included for testing and easy mount to Zen Toolworks CNC machine tool base.
- Run out tolerance is strictly control with our QA inspection, between 0.001 – 0.002 inch. Suitable for wood working, plastic, soft metal milling (Brass, aluminum, unhardened steel and etc.).
- All components pre-mounted on test board for easy install and initial testing right out of the box.
- 110V 400W
- This Mean Well 48V DC (LRS-350-48) switch power supply is compatible with our 3 Axis Stepper Motor Driver. It can has both 110V or 220V as input. The maximum amperage is 5.0 A.