- Pre mounted and wired for easy out of box functional testing
- Parallel port driven breakout board capable of driving up to five axis
- Quality TB6560 driver capable of 1, 2, 8, or 16 micro stepping
- Drive Nema 17, Nema 23 stepper motors up to 2.5 Amps with adjustable decay
- High Quality Mean Well Switching Power Supply
- 1 X Mean Well 12V 5A Power Supply (110/220V)
- 1 X Mach3 Breakout Board – 5 Axis and cable
- 4 X Single Axis 2.5A Stepper Motor Driver
- 6 X Limit Switch & Wiring Harness
- 1 X Mushroom Emergency Stop Switch
- Mach3 Control Software requires a computer with Parallel Port, and works best with a desktop running Windows XP Operating System.
- A USB to Parallel adapter will not suffice.
- If your computer does not meet these requirements, please see our Arduino Control Package which connects via USB and is compatible with most operating systems.
Mach3 Breakout board specification:
- Support up to 5 axis stepper motors Parallel port interface with desktop PC, compatible with Mach3, EMC2 and etc.
- On board spindle on/off control relay 5 input port, to accept the signal from end stops and emergency stops