The Zen Toolworks 7×12 CNC Milling Machine is our middle sized CNC platform. This machine performs fantastic as a 3D Printer Platform due to it’s 5″ of clearance under the Z-Axis. It is capable of being used for milling, engraving, carving, inlay work, pcb manufacturing, 3D printing, and much more. The machine comes in several variations to be outfitted to best suit your application. We offer it in “kit form” so you can assemble it over the weekend, or as a fully assembled, ready to operate machine. Spindle or 3D extruder can be easily attached to the same tool base to make this machine for doing both routing and 3D printing. Extruder and heatbed are sold separately.
Control Package Options
DC Spindle Brushless Motor 400W, ER8 Collet High Precision PWM Speed Control (Please contact with us if you do not need 48V Power Supply)
- Mach3 or
Design Software: Deskproto (Optional)
Assembly Service: (Optional)
SPEC for 7×12 Kit:
- Precision: 0.001″
- Cutting Area: 7″x 12″
- Z Axis Travel Distance: 5″ (3D Version by default) or 2″ (milling version, please contact us)
- Material: PVC Framewith accuracy and rigidity
- Lead Screw: M8 x 8mm F8
- Stepper Motor: Nema17
- Operating System: laptop or PC with USB port
- Mach3 Control Software requires a computer with Parallel Port, and works best with a desktop running Windows XP Operating System.
- A USB to Parallel adapter will not suffice.
- If your computer does not meet these requirements, please see our Arduino Control Package which connects via USB and is compatible with most operating systems.
- Inlay Working
- PCB Circuit working
- 3D Printing
- Jewelry Maker
- Craft Maker
- Lab Research
- RC Model
- Sign Making
- Robotics Club
CNC Machines have a 20% Restocking Fee