Bit Set (10 pack): Included 10 pack the most popular endmills to start.
- 2x – 1/8″ Flat Endmills
- 2x – 1mm Flat Endmills
- 2x – 1/8″ Ballnose Endmills
- 2x – 1mm Ballnose Endmills
- 2x – 30 degree V-Bits
Meet the all new ZenCNC Vision ONE
Our latest CNC Machine to join the Zen Toolwork’s lineup. The Vision ONE is an all metal framed machine that takes us to new heights. We have taken everything customers loved about our PVC framed machines and added higher rigidity, more usable work space, an aluminum T-slot table, and the convenience of a fully assembled machine. That’s right the Vision ONE ships fully assembled and you can begin fabricating parts soon after un-boxing. With the Vision ONE, you can take more aggressive cuts, machine harder materials like aluminum, and still get the high precision that you have come to love from Zen Toolworks products.
Another First with this package will be the inclusion of our new ZenMotion Software (coming soon). We are developing a unique and convenient control software that runs our familiar Arduino (GRBL) Control System. From installing the appropriate drivers to surface probing to laser engraving, we have incorporated several features to make running your Vision ONE quick and easy.
- 8×8″ Work Space with an adjustable Gantry giving 2.25″-4.25″ of clearance between the Z-Axis and the Table
- T-Slot Aluminum Working table to make part holding a breeze with any common clamps
- Constructed from a combination of aluminum and sheet steel with a durable painted finish
- Large 12mm Rails and bearings on the X & Y axis.
- Our high precision F8 Lead Screws (achieving up to 2200mm/min rapid speeds)
- Shinano Nema 17 Stepper Motors (We will soon have an upgrade kit available to use Nema 23’s)
- Arduino (GRBL) Controller with our new ZenMotion Software (coming soon) (or use any of your favorite GRBL control software)
- Machine requires minimal assembly to get up and running
- 3 Axis TB6560 Driver Boards for ultimate reliability and performance
- Mach3 Control Software requires a computer with Parallel Port, and works best with a desktop running Windows XP Operating System.
- A USB to Parallel adapter will not suffice.
- If your computer does not meet these requirements, please see our Arduino Control Package which connects via USB and is compatible with most operating systems.
- Inlay Working
- PCB Circuit working
- 3D Printing
- Jewelry Maker
- Craft Maker
- Lab Research
- RC Model
- Sign Making
- Robotics Club