Meet the all new ZenCNC Vision ONE
Note: This is for CNC frame only with stepper motors. You can use your own preferred control and software. Spindle shown in images is not part of this basic CNC Frame.
Our latest CNC Machine to join the Zen Toolwork’s lineup. The Vision ONE is an all metal framed machine that takes us to new heights. We have taken everything customers loved about our PVC framed machines and added higher rigidity, more usable work space, an aluminum T-slot table, and the convenience of a fully assembled machine. That’s right the Vision ONE ships fully assembled and you can begin fabricating parts soon after un-boxing. With the Vision ONE, you can take more aggressive cuts, machine harder materials like aluminum, and still get the high precision that you have come to love from Zen Toolworks products.
Another First with this package will be the inclusion of our new ZenMotion Software (coming soon). We are developing a unique and convenient control software that runs our familiar Arduino (GRBL) Control System. From installing the appropriate drivers to surface probing to laser engraving, we have incorporated several features to make running your Vision ONE quick and easy.
- 8×8″ Work Space with an adjustable Gantry giving 2.25″-4.25″ of clearance between the Z-Axis and the Table
- T-Slot Aluminum Working table to make part holding a breeze with any common clamps
- Constructed from a combination of aluminum and sheet steel with a durable painted finish
- Steel Rails and bearings on the X & Y axis.
- Our high precision F8 Lead Screws (achieving up to 2200mm/min rapid speeds)
- Shinano Nema 17 Stepper Motors
- Machine requires minimal assembly to get up and running
- Inlay Working
- PCB Circuit working
- 3D Printing
- Jewelry Maker
- Craft Maker
- Lab Research
- RC Model
- Sign Making
- Robotics Club